The official Washington State driving test (skills exam) is something we provide everywhere. Exams are available Monday through Saturday from 9:30 am to 7 pm. All tests are scheduled in advance and can be done in person, over the phone, online, by text message, or via email.To be eligible to take the state driving exam, you must have passed the knowledge test within the previous two years. To learn how to pass, scroll down!
How much does it cost?
We offer the test for $70 per atempt
How to be qualify for the test?
- Within the last two years, you must have passed the state knowledge examination.
- Be at least 18 years old
- If you are under 18, you also need to have finished a driver's education course.
What should I expect for the driving test?
The driving test includes:
- Driving for 15 to 20 minutes
- 5 movements
- No driving on highways
- The examiner won't make an effort to deceive or mislead you.
When you bring your own car, we'll make sure:
- Presently registered
- A Valid insurance
- A quick check should be made of the turn signals, mirrors, brake lights, and, if necessary, the headlights or windshield wipers. The automobile must have enough tire wear and no fractures in the glass, and some components, such the driver's side window and seat belts, must be able to operate correctly.
What do I need to bring for the test?
- The test costs $70
- Photo identification (state ID card, school ID, passport, etc.) It is necessary to have anything that has been issued by a municipality, institution, or government. Please click here to see our page on ID requirements.
- You don't need a current license since we can provide you a temporary one for the driving test. You must bring the car's registration and insurance if you want to use it for the exam.