What document paper do you need for the test? ( Only one of these is require)
-WA State ID Card
-Other State ID Card
-Student ID card
-Yearbook Photo
-Parent Info ( under 25 )
-Passport Card
-Permanent Resident Card
-Employment Auth.
-Card Travel Visa
-Military ID
-Asylum D´╗┐ocument


The ID requirements to take a state knowledge test or a driving exam are simpler. When you go to the Department of Licensing to get a new identity document, you'll need to bring more. To get a Washington State ID Card, photo Instruction Permit, or Driver License, there is a longer list of documents you will need to bring.

Get DOL number

Click here